Summit Academy is a tuition-free online homeschool program that provides robust curriculum options based on a student’s learning style and choice. These options include online or offline content.
Highly qualified, credentialed teachers work with their students to review lessons and assessments, and to guide and support students and learning coaches through the program. Teachers, parents, and students meet on a regular basis in person and online to evaluate progress and provide additional enhancement learning opportunities
Student-to-student and peer interaction are emphasized through our regularly scheduled field trips, excursions and fieldwork and other learning opportunities.
Benefits to enrolling include:
- Available for grades K-12
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum that supports the learning of all students
- Numerous curriculum options to meet various learning styles
- A comprehensive high school catalog with hundreds of courses to choose from, including four levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History
- Teachers, student advisors, and administrators that are vested in the success of your students, offering personalized, targeted support to our students.
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
Who can enroll?
Enrollment is open to students who live within one of the counties served by Summit Academy. Please click here to be redirected to Summit enrollment page.
Summit Academy serves the following counties: Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Marin, Sutter, Butte, Yuba, Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, Colusa, Madera, Inyo, Tulare, Kings, Monterey, San Benito, Merced, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Kern, Orange, and Riverside.